7" x 4" x 1/2" thickCage mounted warmer gives birds the ability to seek out a warm space when they wish
Helps birds use less energy keeping themselves warm in air conditioning or cooler climates
Powder-coated metal plate sits on cage, radiating an ambient, bird-friendly temperature
The Snuggle Up is designed to help protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. This low voltage heater mounts right to the side of the cage, allowing your bird to “Snuggle Up” to it to get nice and warm. Available in two sizes for any size bird.
Protect your pet bird from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. Low-voltage flat heater mounts to the side of the cage, allowing your bird to stand as far or near as he likes - even "snuggle up" to get nice and warm. Heater is thermostatically controlled to an ambient, bird-friendly temperature utilizing 12-volt, low-voltage electricity. Provides a safe, consistent source of warmth to stabilize your bird's environment, which will reduce your bird's stress level. Powder-coated metal plate easily attaches to wire cage bars. Adapter is UL-listed.
Note: Heater varies in temperature from 102-109°F. Make sure your bird has plenty of room in the cage to move toward and away from the heater.
How to set up Snuggle Up Bird Warmer:
1. Remove Bird Warmer (heater), cord, and transformer from package.
2. Decide where to place heater. Place in upper third of the cage. Place heater adjacent to the highest perch, as most birds select the highest spot for sleep and safety.
3. Unscrew retaining wing nuts from the heater. Run the heater cord through the bars of the cage. Place the heater bolts through the birdcage bars. While holding the heater in place, screw the wing nuts onto the bolts and hand-tighten until the heater is firmly in place.
4. Plug the AC adapter into an outlet and then plug the adapter cord into the heater. It can take up to an hour for the unit to reach its consistent temperature.
5. It may take some time for your bird to use the heater regularly. Some birds are wary of any new object in their cage. The Bird Warmer is thermostatically controlled to help birds safely regulate their body temperature.
Cleaning: Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe off the heater. Do not immerse in water. If you would like to use a disinfecting cleaner, like Poop-Off, lightly mist the heater with the cleaner and then wipe dry. Take care not to mist the area where the cord enters the heater.